Joshua White, RVA Future Center Navigator
I am so excited to be working as the Future Center Director here at the Strong! I was an All-Conference student athlete at Shenandoah University where I received my degree in Business Administration. From there, I became an admissions counselor at Shenandoah University and found that my passion is in working with high school students to plan out their life after graduation.
The goal of the Future Center is to ensure that all students graduate with a plan after high school. That plan can be attending a 4-year college or university, a 2-year junior or community college, a technical or trade school, enlisting in the military, or entering the workforce. I also work with students in the following areas:
· College Applications
· Finding and applying for scholarships
· Financial Aid
· FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
· Registering for the SAT and ACT
· SAT & ACT fee waivers
· Employment during high school or over the summer
· Employment after high school
· Summer enrichment opportunities
· Essay writing workshops
· Choosing a career pathway
· Anything that has to do with the “next steps” after high school!
Let me know if you (student/parent/guardian) have any questions or concerns. I am at Armstrong 4 days out of the week and I am very flexible to meet with you in person or virtual! Please use my contact information below to get in touch!
Phone: (804) 250-1438